Recently, Sharon Hill Elementary, ran a pilot program of Istation at their school. Three weeks into the trial, Principal Angela Sanders surveyed her educators to see how they felt about Istation. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Take a look at the teachers’ survey responses:
What are some of the benefits of using Istation, from a teacher’s point of view?
- “I love that it is customized for each student!”
- “The interactive graphics keep my students engaged. The academic content and skill-builder are also great.”
- “The assistance with intervention lessons.”
- “The progress monitoring and tracking of student skills.”
How are your students responding to Istation? Do they like the program? Why or why not?
- “I teach autistic and developmentally delayed students. They love Istation.”
- “They love the program. They love how the host guides them through the lesson.”
Would you like to have Istation as a resource available to you and your students next school year?
- 100% of the teachers said, “Yes!”
Thank you, Principal Sanders, for sharing this feedback! We look forward to working with Sharon Hills Elementary in the 2016-2017 school year!
We love hearing from educators. Submit your own feedback for a chance to be featured on the Istation blog: