5 Guiding Principles for Driving Student Growth
Robust and detailed student growth plans at the beginning of the school year provide a clear baseline for measuring future success. Do your current student growth plans include the critical components needed to measure and sustain academic success throughout the school year?
From building the plan to communicating the plan and measuring the effectiveness of the plan, explore our guiding principles for actionable strategies you can use now.
Use These Guiding Principles to Drive Student Growth
- Develop a student growth plan. Empower students and educators alike with a dynamic and personalized growth plan to foster continuous improvement and achievement within your district.
- Communicate your plan to the stakeholders. Share your student growth plan with stakeholders to foster collaboration and collective commitment in empowering every student’s journey toward success.
- Implement your plan. Implement your growth plan by providing a personalized and supportive environment for each student to thrive within the district.
- Track and measure checkpoints. Efficiently track and measure checkpoints in your student growth plan, ensuring continuous progress and optimizing educational outcomes throughout your school district.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your growth plan. Assess and enhance the impact of your growth plan through rigorous evaluation, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and excellence.
Get Powerful Support for Starting the School Year Strong
With these principles, you can ensure your student growth plans are measurable, sustainable, and successful at the classroom, school, and district levels.
To learn more strategies for evaluating the strength and sustainability of student growth plans register to watch our webinar "Ensuring Student Growth Plans Are Measurable, Sustainable, and Successful."