We want to encourage you to be a part of Istation’s year-long celebration of the company’s 20th anniversary, the launch of our new online oral reading fluency assessment, and a fantastic technology tool giveaway!
Find more details here and enter to win one of the 20 Echo Spots we will be giving away throughout the year!
20 Years of Educational Excellence
Istation started in 1998 with just 8 employees and has added more than 250 since then. A visit to Istation’s offices makes it immediately clear how hard all employees work to make our programs the best they can be. At Istation our vision calls for us to always be dedicated to educational excellence and innovative ideas!
Do you want to know more about what Istation provides for districts, schools, teachers, and students? Istation employees helped answer 20 questions about the company’s products and services. Enjoy the humorous answers, employee favorites, and more!
ISIP Oral Reading Fluency Assessment
This newly launched assessment is now in Phase 1, out in the wild and being beta tested as we speak! Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP™) Oral Reading Fluency assessment uses the latest voice recognition and digital recording technology to help schools measure oral reading fluency, accuracy, and more.
ISIP Oral Reading Fluency includes . . .
- grade-level passages that students read aloud as they record digitally in the Istation Reading Studio;
- audio playback features that allow teachers to play, advance, pause, and rewind student recordings;
- online access to an archive of student recordings available for teachers to review and share at any time;
- scoring that analyzes oral reading proficiency and measures accuracy, fluency, and expressiveness;
- note-taking features for documenting observations;
- real-time reports for progress monitoring and determining which students require more instruction; and
- help features and virtual tours for administrative support and program instruction.
We will continue to develop this feature throughout the year! If you’d like to learn how you can assist in developing the oral reading fluency assessment, visit the landing page and consider signing up at no cost!
Win a FREE Amazon Echo Spot!
Get connected with Alexa’s voice-command service to play music, read the news, answer questions, set music alarms, control smart-home features, and more.
Be a part of Istation’s year-long celebration and don’t miss your chance to win!