There is a growing demand on parents to understand and navigate technology as more schools communicate digitally. Istation wants to equip parents to succeed with Istation at home.
The school-to-home connection is important to keep students actively learning while they’re away from school.
6 easy steps to get started today:1. Have your child’s login credentials at the ready. Your child’s teacher will have sent you a letter that provides detailed download instructions and your child’s login information.
2. Download the Istation app on your device. The Istation app is compatible with iPad, Android, Chrome, Windows, and Mac. Make sure your device has a screen larger than 8”. Download instruction can be found here.
3. Click on the Istation icon to launch the program.
4. Enter your child's campus name and select from the dropdown menu.
5. Enter your child’s username and password.
6. Click on the program you want to use. You will see icons based on the subscription of your child’s school.
Istation Home offers:
App-based instruction – Once a student logs on at home, they will be placed on their individual learning path right where they left off at school.
Interactive books – These are recommended for each child based on their reading ability and are available to read at home.
Ipractice – Students can choose which activities to work on while at home. Learn more about Ipractice here.
Assignments – Teachers can choose lessons by topic, theme, or skill and assign them to individual students or a whole class.