We’ve got all the tips and tricks you’ll need to help parents, community centers, and summer schools help students maintain literacy skills over the summer.
With summer on the way, you may be looking for ways to strengthen learning opportunities for students during the break. Research shows that summer learning loss happens, but there is also research that shows it can be prevented!
We’ve given the Istation summer e-book a fresh new look, and it’s available to you today! In this e-book you will find:
- a step-by-step guide to get started at home
- your summer plan for reading success
- five things parents can do this summer to prepare their child for the next school year
- ways to maintain reading proficiency while saving time for fun
- a tool for tracking summer reading
- foldable character bookmarks
Download the free e-book Stopping the Summer Slide in English or Spanish today!