There is never enough time in a classroom. Teachers are stretched thin and constantly asked to do more. Thanks to quick assessments, immediate feedback, and ready-made lesson plans, Istation is a proven time-saver on more than 8,000 school campuses.
Here are 5 ways teachers can use Istation to save time:
- Use ISIP™ as a monthly progress monitoring tool. Istation’s Indicators of Progress (ISIP) assessment is fast. Teachers can screen and progress monitor an entire class in about 30 minutes.
- Log on to the Report and Management Portal. You have immediate access to thorough, customizable reports. No paper-based monitoring or graphing -- Istation does it for you! Immediately after ISIP is complete, teachers see specific areas of need for each individual student, a small group, or the whole class.
- Look at Istation’s Priority Report. Students with like deficiencies are automatically grouped together based on skill and need.
- Click on the links on the Priority Report. Links take teachers directly to fully-scripted lessons suggested for that specific skill deficiency. These lessons can be used for one-on-one intervention, or small- or whole-group instruction.
- Check out your Teacher Resources. Easily find leveled books, passages, poems and lots of other supplemental materials by logging on to the Report and Management Portal and clicking on Teacher Resources. Search for a specific skill (such as vocabulary or comprehension in reading or fractions or decimals in math) or let the search wizard assist you in finding the perfect supplemental material.
Don’t just take our word for it -- watch this short video to see how Istation saves these classroom teachers time!